Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA bringing back full First & club meal service, special meals and sleep amenities

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA bringing back full First & club meal service, special meals and sleep amenities

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2021, 2:55 pm

Programs: AA MM, AA EXP; OW Emerald, EK silver
Originally Posted by Boeing77W
Full service in F with LPGS, although the soups are missing. CW is basically the same as it used to be but only one starter on the menu and all served at the same time on one tray. Club Kitchen isn't meant to be stocked with drinks...but usually is. Pre departure drinks are not meant to be served in F...but I've seen it happen. No hot towels.
Thanks for the info! Flying F this time as I had a voucher to use up. The hot towel is definitely not a big deal, just was hoping for some semblance of a normal meal service especially on the return flight.
Old Mar 25, 2021, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by dwugson
All I've read was that is was due to go back to full service late January but no one has mentioned whether this actually happened or was a rumor. Sorry if I've missed that this was indeed the case and not speculation - with continued lockdown and low pax numbers anything is possible.
This thread contains the info you're after: Modified COVID-19 catering, effective 20 January 2021
Old Mar 25, 2021, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA MM, AA EXP; OW Emerald, EK silver
Originally Posted by Genius1
This thread contains the info you're after: Modified COVID-19 catering, effective 20 January 2021
Thanks!! Don't know how I missed this thread. Mea Culpa CIHY!
Can I help you likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.