Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spanish FCS health form

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2020, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by Grande Annee
Not sure where you are based, but where have you booked your covid test, and if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost? I'm pondering about going to the Canaries on Boxing day.
This is quite a good one:
https://www.confirmtesting.com/pages/tig
Enter code TIG20 at checkout for 20% off.
The full PCR test with certificate is Ł120 before discount.
You can order the test in advance, complete the test at home and mail it off. If you're traveling 26DEC then post it off 22DEC. You should get the results on 23/24DEC
Old Nov 30, 2020, 4:10 am

Originally Posted by 1Aturnleft
If that's really the case then they're about half the price of the PCR tests. Hotels don't really know how it works at the moment. I've got mine telling me I need to show my neg certificate on arrival at the airport not at the hotel where as all info suggests it's the hotel who need to see it and not the airport. I'm just going to wait a month or so, let it bed it and start looking at it again then as nothing appears joined up enough yet for my liking.......or my sanity.
Its both that need to see it. 2 pieces of legislation-
1. Spanish National Law requires a negative test shown at the airport for international arrivals from high risk countries.
2. Canarian Local Law requires a negative test shown at check in to hotels or regulated holiday lets from all tourists regardless of nationality (Canarian Residents and those who can demonstrate they have already been on the islands for 15 days are exempt).
Old Nov 30, 2020, 5:24 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
Originally Posted by 1Aturnleft
This is quite a good one:
https://www.confirmtesting.com/pages/tig
Enter code TIG20 at checkout for 20% off.
The full PCR test with certificate is Ł120 before discount.
You can order the test in advance, complete the test at home and mail it off. If you're traveling 26DEC then post it off 22DEC. You should get the results on 23/24DEC
Thanks, but i would never trust the post for this sort of thing.
mikeyfly likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 12:49 pm

Wife used MedicSpot the other day for Lanzarote.

They have "hub" chemists where you can get the test and hand it in by 2pm for a courier to collect.

They say result by 11pm next day guaranteed - she got her email at 21:30. Quick glance at the airport was on arrival and she was in!
Old Nov 30, 2020, 1:51 pm

Has anyone used the Sofitel LHR testing service yet? Of to tenerife next week and seems the best option so far.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 2:59 pm

Check it is a proper PCR and not a Lateral Flow .

"Spit in a tube" sounds like a Lateral Flow, and so not acceptable for Spain.

PCR usually involves sticking something down the back of your throat and up your nose.
oxfordjames likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
If it makes any difference the Canary Islands are rumoured to be accepting the cheaper antigen test. I believe it’s been agreed and just needs to be authenticated with an intention of being rolled out first week in December. Not sure if that helps or makes the tests booked cheaper for people.
Also hoping that will come true, scheduled to fly on 22nd of Dec. Can anybody recommend places for antigen tests in London/Bucks? Preferably done onsite, don't want to rely on post or courier. My main worry about PCR test, apart it being positive of course, is that I won't get the result on time.

Last edited by flyslow; Nov 30, 2020 at 4:32 pm
Old Nov 30, 2020, 3:34 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
I have booked a test at The Hale Clinic in Harley Street, London W1.
https://www.haleclinic.com/pcr-test-for-travel
Old Dec 6, 2020, 3:45 pm

To hedge my bets I booked both antigen and PCR test. According to Canarian Weekly, antigen tests might be accepted, but no earlier than 18th of Dec
Antigen with Doctap, unfortunately they don't do tests on weekends, so couldn't book PCR with them.
I saw Collinson is now providing PCR tests in STN, EMA and MAN. I booked in STN, but they don't have a calendar with available slots, instead you have to fill the form with your desired date and time of test. In return I got an email which said I'll be informed of my testing time 24h before the test. Has anyone used their services in STN yet and can share experience?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.