Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Have BA changed the 'Significant Change' from 2hrs to 4hrs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have BA changed the 'Significant Change' from 2hrs to 4hrs

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2021, 9:38 am

Programs: BA Gold
Has this now changed to 5 hours? I was told this was the case when I phoned earlier to cancel an Avios HKG flight where the time had changed. First they said I wouldn't get the £35 refunded because I had accepted the time change, which I hadn't. Then I was told that the change needed to be more than 5 hours, I questioned this as I recalled seeing this thread, and said I thought it was less but they seemed pretty adamant it was 5 hours. I then pointed out that my flight had changed by 10hrs and 25 mins, and they said oh yes, so it has, we'll have to override the system as it's not allowing the refund automatically.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 9:42 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Standard guidelines, Schedule changes, - BA, option 3, screenshot done just this moment. 240 minutes.

Old Apr 27, 2021, 9:54 am

Programs: BA Gold
Thanks, good to know the call centre staff are on the ball Shame about the change to 4hrs.
Old Apr 27, 2021, 1:45 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue, VS Red, IHG Platinum
On this, I had a great experience when they retimed my Larmaca flight in October (by around 3hrs) and ANY retiming seems to allow a change to another flight the same day. Ended up being able to join friends moved from LGW flight onto the best timed 1145 dep from Heathrow so our avois redemption is now sitting in a B class bucket!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.