First class suite manufacturer

Old Oct 17, 2020, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
First class suite manufacturer

Hi There

Rather odd question, but does anyone happen to know the manufacturer of the BA first class suite? I am trying to buy a piece of the first class table to use for an ornament i am having made to commemorate the 747.

Thanks alot all
Old Oct 17, 2020, 1:22 pm

It should be B/E Aerospace, now Collins Aerospace.
jelky likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2020, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Oh thanks for your quick response, much appreciated.
Old Oct 17, 2020, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
The entire First table module was available on Plane Reclaimers, but theyre currently out of stock:

https://www.planereclaimers.co.uk/pr...folding-table/
reggiekush and jelky like this.
Old Oct 17, 2020, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Oh thanks for this, i may enquire with them. I am trying to think what else i could use as abase for the this ornament. So far planning on a piece of curved fuselage with BA swoosh on top and club world and first logo at bottom, with plane details and my favourite seat numbers in the back. Tying to use part of the plane for the base instead of wood. Any thoughts gratefully received

Thanks all
Old Oct 18, 2020, 10:06 am

My second ever job as a young lad was working at b/e aerospace. Had barely ever been on planes at that point so wandering though the engineering department and seeing all the designs for business class seats was awe inspiring.

The crash test videos less so... but it still gave a sense of interest in the detail of flying that has continued to today.
Genius1 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.