Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

[Flight departure terminal change LHR T3 to T5] Enough for a cancellation?

Old Oct 12, 2020, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold

“We would like to inform you that your British Airways flight will depart from Terminal 5, instead of Terminal 3.”

When I received the above email, I was hoping it was a cancellation, as mentioned earlier US government isn’t welcoming us and British government won’t let us fly to America. October 31 is looming large!
Old Oct 12, 2020, 9:22 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
unfortunately a terminal change is not sufficient to allow a cancellation and full refund.
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2020, 9:23 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by botham
“We would like to inform you that your British Airways flight will depart from Terminal 5, instead of Terminal 3.”

When I received the above email, I was hoping it was a cancellation, as mentioned earlier US government isn’t welcoming us and British government won’t let us fly to America. October 31 is looming large!
As it departs from the same airport I think you know the answer to this one ...........

The UK government isn't stopping you flying to the US.
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2020, 9:29 am

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
No - it wont

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.