BA.com/welldone

Old Oct 9, 20, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Smile BA.com/welldone

I'd like to pass on a big thank you to Andy Garner of BA. This is the sort of person you need fronting your company and dealing with customers. He was polite, friendly, clearly spoken and highly efficient. He helped with my complex companion voucher booking and made the whole experience painless and stress free. Almost unheard of these days, he not only offered to ring me back to confirm details and complete final stages of bookings, he actually did so on my preferred number and at the time arranged - brilliant customer service Andy, thanks.

I hope this filters down to BA management and they get in touch with him to let him know he is doing a sterling job. In fact he has restored my flagging faith in BA considerably. Many thanks again Andy and well done.
Old Oct 9, 20, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by Zak99 View Post
I'd like to pass on a big thank you to Andy Garner of BA. This is the sort of person you need fronting your company and dealing with customers. He was polite, friendly, clearly spoken and highly efficient. He helped with my complex companion voucher booking and made the whole experience painless and stress free. Almost unheard of these days, he not only offered to ring me back to confirm details and complete final stages of bookings, he actually did so on my preferred number and at the time arranged - brilliant customer service Andy, thanks.

I hope this filters down to BA management and they get in touch with him to let him know he is doing a sterling job. In fact he has restored my flagging faith in BA considerably. Many thanks again Andy and well done.
go to ba.com/thankyou and leave feedback there
SxMan likes this.
Old Oct 9, 20, 11:52 am

Programs: BAEC
I filled out one today for the three excellent staff members who helped me when a booking went to pot yesterday.
BA has some great staff, I hope they're not taken for granted.
T8191, Cris L, Pelu and 1 others like this.
Old Oct 9, 20, 12:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I had excellent service from a BA Holidays Agent yesterday ... who was working from home in Isolation after testing positive for Covid-19. The only indications were a slightly distorted phone line and a small squeak from a child!

You have nudged me to send a Well Done, as she was very patient and knowledgeable as we bundled a restored Amex 2-4-1 with a BA holidays booking.
Old Oct 9, 20, 2:00 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum Ambassador
A wonderful topic for a thread. I have found BA CS agents to be absolute angels recently. The thing I really appreciate, which maybe sounds silly, is that you can have a good laugh with them. They are approachable and caring human beings.
Old Oct 9, 20, 4:10 pm

Programs: BAEC and Hilton mostly
What a good first post Zak99! Welcome to FlyerTalk (unofficially), no doubt an official welcome will be along shortly
Old Oct 9, 20, 4:27 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Indeed, welcome to Flyertalk Zak99, it's good to read of your positive experience, and I hope the new booking works out well for you too.
Old Oct 9, 20, 6:15 pm
sxc
Moderator, Cathay Pacific

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Gold, Hyatt Glob
I thought this thread was going to be about the BA steaks onboard.
plunet, TTmex and adrianlondon like this.
Old Oct 9, 20, 7:56 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by sxc View Post
I didn't notice the word 'rubber' in the title?
Cris L likes this.
Old Oct 10, 20, 2:35 am

Programs: BAEC, Accor
Originally Posted by sxc View Post
Thankfully for once, the assumption was a mis-steak. Which is a rare thing.
Cris L, adrianlondon and Tocsin like this.
Old Oct 10, 20, 2:58 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle.
I find the Gold Line staff have always been great, I seem to speak to Manchester based people each time, as well as being human beings, not just call handlers reading scripts, there's always a bit of a crack when I talk to them.

I also think the Twitter team are great, they've helped me out numerous times 👍
Anonba likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: