Wiki Posts
Search

which Plane 2021 flights ?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2020, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

which Plane 2021 flights ?

Hi,
I would like to book a return flight with avios for April 2021 but I don't find type of aircraft for BA17 to Seoul on 15.04 and BA008 on 2.05.
Would love to know if I may expect a club suite.

Thank you
Old Oct 7, 2020, 12:06 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Generally I would not book a flight specifically to expect a certain aircraft type especially not now.
Old Oct 7, 2020, 12:08 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Both flights are in GDS as being B788 aircraft with the traditional CW seating rather than Club Suites.

However it would unwise to predict aircraft configurations for 3 weeks from today, they are changing so much. April and May next year is way off the planning window for your average crystal ball.
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2020, 1:19 pm

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by luxoitalia
Hi,
I would like to book a return flight with avios for April 2021 but I don't find type of aircraft for BA17 to Seoul on 15.04 and BA008 on 2.05.
Would love to know if I may expect a club suite.

Thank you
If I remember correctly, Seoul is a skinny route and is always a 787-8
Standard CW.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.