Barclaycard Offer - 10% Cash back

Old Oct 1, 2020, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD Silver, HH Gold, BA Silver, CX Gold
Barclaycard Offer - 10% Cash back

Wasn't sure where to put this but I've just received a 10% cash back offer via email on my standard barclaycard credit card on any spend over £200 with British Airways - Up to £100 cashback. Runs until 31st October 2020
mikeyfly and ratechaser like this.
Old Oct 1, 2020, 7:19 am

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Be nice if Amex pick up on this and do the same (I've noticed that offers often seem to be the same across credit cards...). Would be worth putting another £1000 against the balance of next year's holiday...
Old Oct 1, 2020, 7:54 am

Does anyone know if this is on flights only or flights + hotel?
Old Oct 1, 2020, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by ratechaser
Be nice if Amex pick up on this and do the same (I've noticed that offers often seem to be the same across credit cards...). Would be worth putting another £1000 against the balance of next year's holiday...
You’re assuming here that it’s the card company that chooses (and pays...) to do this.
James91 likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2020, 1:37 am

Programs: BA Gold
Only available on non refundable bookings

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.