SIN best option -A350?

Old Sep 19, 20, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
SIN best option -A350?

Hi guys,

Looking at booking SIN in club next September.

Is there any info this far ahead on which aircraft will be operating and if thereís a chance of getting the new suites which of the two flights may have the best chance as I havenít flown them yet.

Cheers
Old Sep 19, 20, 10:55 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Originally Posted by moonunit View Post
Hi guys,

Looking at booking SIN in club next September.

Is there any info this far ahead on which aircraft will be operating and if thereís a chance of getting the new suites which of the two flights may have the best chance as I havenít flown them yet.

Cheers
i wouldnít book a destination or even a specific flight because of the aircraft it will be at the moment, lots of chopping and changing as demand is juggled.
Old Sep 19, 20, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by navylad View Post
i wouldnít book a destination or even a specific flight because of the aircraft it will be at the moment, lots of chopping and changing as demand is juggled.
Oh no I am heading that way regardless on my honeymoon (all being well in the world hopefully!) but thought I would see if thereís one flight better than the other for a chance. Guess itís impossible to know at this point. Also depends on club avios seats which Iím getting online at 1am to check out.
navylad likes this.
Old Sep 19, 20, 2:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Oh no I am heading that way regardless on my honeymoon (all being well in the world hopefully!) but thought I would see if thereís one flight better than the other for a chance. Guess itís impossible to know at this point. Also depends on club avios seats which Iím getting online at 1am to check out.
If you'd asked pre-covid most people will have said the A380 operated flight, but who knows what the future holds. If it's also still a B777-300ER in the future there is also the chance that it could be one of the new delivery 77Ws with Club Suite. But again it is all pretty theoretical at this point.
Old Sep 19, 20, 5:06 pm

Programs: BAEC, Hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards
BA fly A380 or 777-300 to SIN. If you particularly want A350 you have to book Qatar who use A350-1000 on most flights which guarantees getting the Q-suite. They have regular sales in J from many European cities for around £1300-1400.
Old Sep 19, 20, 8:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by wb1969 View Post
BA fly A380 or 777-300 to SIN. If you particularly want A350 you have to book Qatar who use A350-1000 on most flights which guarantees getting the Q-suite. They have regular sales in J from many European cities for around £1300-1400.
And without a doubt, the QSuites are far more comfortable than even the new BA Club Suites
Old Sep 19, 20, 9:03 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
My preferred option is BA LHR-SOF then a couple of nights in Sofia which is well worth a visit. Then SOF-DOH-SIN on QR. So many TP's too and very cheap in J.
mr_botak likes this.
Old Sep 20, 20, 2:55 am

Programs: VA,GA, SQ, IHG, HH, Europcar
The best option is the SQ A380 with the older seats - the newer seats on the 777 the 350 and updated 380 are the smaller business class seats - not nearly as roomy and the cubby for your feet is on an angle so you cannot sleep straight
Old Sep 20, 20, 2:27 pm

Programs: MUCCI, BAEC GCH (currently), AA LTG (FWIW)
Is there any info this far ahead on which aircraft will be operating...
No.

rb211.
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Sep 21, 20, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB AF Silver, BA Gold
BA is currently a 777 (with F) BA 15 only 4 times a week, and the planes are almost empty.
I doubt that they will operate two daily flights in a year time. You will get whatever plane they operate. Of course, I could be wrong, but....

SQ is operating an A350.
Old Sep 25, 20, 4:37 am

Programs: SK EBG for Life (*G), BA Gold, HH DIA, IC Platinum Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle, Sixt Plat
Nobody knows what anything looks like even two weeks from now, so speculating about what happens in one year is hardly worth your hassle as it will change numerous times between now and then.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: