Where to go with 200k of Avios...??

Old Sep 12, 2020, 10:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by T8191
I clearly need to explore that in more detail ... especially how long an extension on the 241 would work. It’s all soooo complicated for an old bloke!!
A serious question old yin?

If you weren't so tied in with 241's - whatever they are - and all the rest of this BAEC lark would you still be so desperate to go somewhere abroad during pandemia? Must admit I think it's crazy to be travelling at this time unless you have to.
Old Sep 13, 2020, 1:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by HIDDY
A serious question old yin?

If you weren't so tied in with 241's - whatever they are - and all the rest of this BAEC lark would you still be so desperate to go somewhere abroad during pandemia? Must admit I think it's crazy to be travelling at this time unless you have to.
Yes, my friend. Just sitting at home and watching the builders doing some maintenance isn't my/our idea of living. Clearly there are some risks associated with travelling, but life is full of risks [are you still using your scooter?)
HIDDY likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.