LGW - TFS December

Old Aug 23, 2020, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Platinum UK and related Hotel loyalty programs
LGW - TFS December

Hi
I have flights booked from LGF to TFS (Tenerife) in Late December returning in January. Putting quarantine aside Hear most of not all shot hall from LGW with BA have been cancelled until October.

I know there will be no definitive answer but what do people think the likely hood of short hall flights resuming from LGW this year. I know there is some LHR flights to TFS but it’s a reward flight and the dates I want are sold.

I assume if they do cancel I’ll unlikely to get rebooked on the LHR flight as they are different days anyway.

thanks in advanced
Old Aug 23, 2020, 2:40 pm

Programs: HiltonH. Gold Starwood Gold BA BLUES! Mucci.
Fluid situation at the moment. If the flight from Gatwick is cancelled, you would be able to transfer to any available Heathrow service. Presently some Heathrow flights are operating with Gatwick flight numbers... you can always ask to be accommodated on an Iberia flight via Madrid...
Old Aug 23, 2020, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Platinum UK and related Hotel loyalty programs
Originally Posted by Skipcool3
Fluid situation at the moment. If the flight from Gatwick is cancelled, you would be able to transfer to any available Heathrow service. Presently some Heathrow flights are operating with Gatwick flight numbers... you can always ask to be accommodated on an Iberia flight via Madrid...
OK thank you I assume if I was cancelled and offered LHR I’d be able to cancel and receive full refund including seat reservations?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.