Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Friends and Family list for Redemption booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2020, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold

Been planning to book these flights for month and stayed up until 1am. But on checkout, the companion I’m flying with isn’t on my friends list. Didn’t think to check as I’ve flown with them many times before but obv not booked a redemption flight before.

What’s more complex is I’m part of a household account so I have a feeling that restricts my ability to amend my list. There were no options there at all to change the list.

Any ideas?
Old Aug 19, 2020, 12:42 am

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
If your F&F list is full (max 5) I think you have to wait six months to make a change.

An extreme option would be for you to leave your HHA. Might be complicated if you have kids in the HHA. Do you actually need to pool your avios for the bookings you plan in the near future, or have you enough avios in one account.

(Are you head of the HHA, as that person manages the HHA.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.