Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TLV - Change to entry requirement

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2020, 7:04 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by We won the world cup
Latest news this week is that ban on foreigners to continue until 1 October. Where do I get the news, the English language Israeli news sites and wife watches Israeli TV news on internet. Why are things changing all the time because Israeli government argues between themselves. Usual conflict between health and economy mixed with unbelievable incompetence.
Writing this in Dan Lounge at TLV waiting to board BA164. Very difficult Covid situation in Israel so glad to be coming home.
Sympathies. I have moved from wanting to be allowed to travel there, to now thinking that it is probably to risky. Plus the quarantine requirements on return.
Old Aug 27, 2020, 7:08 am

Programs: BA, EI, IB, Hilton Honors
Noticed today the BA165 had the 'F' omitted from the flight number.
Old Aug 27, 2020, 6:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
OT (kinda):

I had a difficult-to-get dinner reservation at OCD, in Tel Aviv, this week that I had to cancel. For those who are successful in making it to TLV, my dinner here last August was one of the best dining experiences I’ve ever had.
Old Aug 27, 2020, 9:40 pm

OCD TLV is amazing - really enjoyable. Sorry you missed it.

I just booked BA next summer to TLV - things had better be back to normal by then...
Old Aug 31, 2020, 5:01 am

Thought the plan to reopen tourism was due to be presented by end of August - does anyone know if an update has been given or is it still a blur line around 1 October?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.