Reward Flights (Finder)

Old Aug 9, 2020, 4:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Reward Flights (Finder)

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone else uses Reward Flight Finder, but I am having no end of trouble. It keeps showing availability for masses of days and routes for which there just is none.

There is a message on the screen from 9th December (!) that states:
Sunday 9th December: Our British Airways data source is currently showing incorrect availability in the First cabin for a small number of routes. The data has started to return to normal, and we're hoping for a full fix soon.
Has anyone else had this problem? Any solution?
Old Aug 9, 2020, 6:36 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de Actes Bénéfiques pour les Autres, BAEC Gold.
Originally Posted by flieduk
Hi,

I am not sure if anyone else uses Reward Flight Finder, but I am having no end of trouble. It keeps showing availability for masses of days and routes for which there just is none.

There is a message on the screen from 9th December (!) that states:

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solution?
Yes, I have found Reward Flight Finder very inaccurate of late.

I have started to use Seatspy instead:

https://seatspy.com/

which seems to be much more accurate on the availability front.
Old Aug 9, 2020, 7:58 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Originally Posted by BarneyMcGrew

Worth checking as I imagine both applications connect using the same API. I also think ba flight schedules are all over the place not helping matters. Reward flight finder got me 2 business seats to the maldives recently so it's working for me...
Old Aug 9, 2020, 9:09 am

Originally Posted by BarneyMcGrew

I checked seatspy yesterday and it was showing F availability for SEA-LHR which just wasn’t there when I went onto ba.com Perhaps both have an issue right now?
Old Aug 9, 2020, 9:51 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Seatspy reported recently having some issues on their end. I'm guessing BA have changed the API in some way and seatspy have been faster to react than the other
Old Aug 9, 2020, 10:24 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by aristoph
I checked seatspy yesterday and it was showing F availability for SEA-LHR which just wasn’t there when I went onto ba.com Perhaps both have an issue right now?
I think that the change in the API from BA was impacting F results more than other classes too.
TTmex likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2020, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by TTmex
Seatspy reported recently having some issues on their end. I'm guessing BA have changed the API in some way and seatspy have been faster to react than the other
they’ve definitely got their fare share of problems re the API feed as well.
TTmex likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2020, 10:50 am
Suspended

Programs: STEWARDESS
Never had problems with them.
Old Aug 9, 2020, 11:30 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Has problems with this site, took an elite membership out as I needed it to search for some flights on a specific date. I never got any emails from them but on the off chance I looked up flights using an award search on BA.com and flights were available . Pointless
Old Aug 10, 2020, 5:12 am

Originally Posted by BERbound
Has problems with this site, took an elite membership out as I needed it to search for some flights on a specific date. I never got any emails from them but on the off chance I looked up flights using an award search on BA.com and flights were available . Pointless
Business & First displaying incorrect details on both RFF & SS currently on the routes I have researched.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.