Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA app unable to quote fares

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2020, 3:42 am
Original Poster

BA app unable to quote fares

This problem has persisted for a good few days now. I've tried a fair few itineraries. Nothing worked so far. Just comes up with the following error every time. I've uninstall the app and reinstalled. Still the same. Is this a known issue?
Old Aug 6, 2020, 7:23 am

Programs: Aadvantage platinum; IHG Spire
Having the same problem on the website today - keeps erroring at final price stage.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 11:26 am
ECR

Originally Posted by northeastflyer
This problem has persisted for a good few days now. I've tried a fair few itineraries. Nothing worked so far. Just comes up with the following error every time. I've uninstall the app and reinstalled. Still the same. Is this a known issue?
I have been having the same problem too for the last few days but assumed it wasn't a general problem as I hadn't noticed anything posted about it.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 7:58 pm

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
Whilst i'd lean towards this being a BA Itinerary change / revenue team issue OR a, typically terrible, BA IT issue have you tried logging out of the app and back in to see if it resolves the issue?

If you aren't aware it's well known at this point that the revenue team ( those who essentially set the airfares) are struggling with doing so due to constantly changing schedules and changes in proposed aircraft usage.
Old Aug 7, 2020, 1:22 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Mentioned in the main Android & iPhone app thread by yours truly on the 29th of last month.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32566303-post1394.html

I had had it for a week or so previously so its been around for a while already.
Old Aug 7, 2020, 2:40 am
ECR

Originally Posted by TWCLAM
Whilst i'd lean towards this being a BA Itinerary change / revenue team issue OR a, typically terrible, BA IT issue have you tried logging out of the app and back in to see if it resolves the issue?
I had previously tried logging out and also clearing all data but it made no difference.

As a last resort I tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it from google play and that seems to have fixed it for me.
TWCLAM likes this.

Last edited by ECR; Aug 7, 2020 at 2:46 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.