First Wing (T5) Fully Operational?

Old Aug 1, 2020, 10:11 am
Original Poster

First Wing (T5) Fully Operational?

This may have been addressed in separate posts elsewhere but I thought I'd ask on a specific thread. The First Wing seems to be operational now - does this include all aspects (checking in luggage, temperature check where needed, the provision of forms for entry to certain countries such as Italy as well as the First Wing security channel)? I wondered whether checking in/bag drop might have to be done in a separate bag drop zone?

Thanks.
Old Aug 1, 2020, 10:12 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes, fully operational in the points you raised. A lot more detail is to be found in the Heathrow guide, to be found in the BA Covid-19 Dashboard.
Old Aug 1, 2020, 3:00 pm

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Even more functional in some ways. I (along with all other pax at the same time) had to take off my shoes to get them scanned last weekend. Post Brexit security adjustments to American standards maybe...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.