Wiki Posts
Search

Ba jer - lgw/lhr

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2020, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Emirates
Ba jer - lgw/lhr

Anyone else noticed you cannot book any flights from JER to LGW/LHR between 9th September and 9th November currently on BA.com.

called BA and said would come back to me about it but no response as of yet in 24 hours!
Old Jul 29, 2020, 4:47 pm

Programs: BAEC
This maybe because of scheduling changes, if you have a look at the BA to close Gatwick thread, there’s lot of changes happening between LHR/LGW.
Old Jul 29, 2020, 5:35 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
In the process of switching from LGW to LHR. They will be billable again in a day or two.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 10:16 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat, Pucci Fan Club
My Jersey to London flight scheduled for 20th September has just been switched from LGW to Heathrow (pleased about that).

Quick question.. at Jersey do you disembark the aircraft from both exits or just the front doors?
Old Jul 30, 2020, 10:48 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by oxtailsoup
My Jersey to London flight scheduled for 20th September has just been switched from LGW to Heathrow (pleased about that).

Quick question.. at Jersey do you disembark the aircraft from both exits or just the front doors?
Usually both doors in my experience.
oxtailsoup likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.