Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge at Faro

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2020, 4:41 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Originally Posted by Neilgcal
Does anyone know if the lounge is open and if BA still pays for it if your CE?
Still closed......
Old Jul 31, 2021, 4:29 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Eurobonus Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Update

Anyone know if this has reopened? Thanks
Old Jul 31, 2021, 5:01 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Unless this has changed in the last few days, there are only 2 lounges currently open in Portugal, both in LIS, namely the TAP and ANA (airport operate) Schengen lounges. Nothing in FAO, FNC, OPO, PDL or anywhere else.
Old Jul 31, 2021, 10:31 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Eurobonus Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Closed lounge.

Yes, indeed it was closed. However, the non-schengen departures area was not busy and Mulligans was a very pleasant place to spend n hour or so.
Old Jul 31, 2021, 12:59 pm

Programs: BAEC. Gold
When I was there a couple of years ago

Pastels de Nata awesome

And they were happy to bring me out a bottle of port (as the red wine on offer was a bit naf)

Not the greatest lounge...but far from the worse

But ​​​​​​... was very happy with the service
Just ask politely, the people that work in these places are still human and respond to a little politeness (even more if you ask how their day is going and listen to their answer) goes a long way
Old Aug 1, 2021, 7:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, MUCCI, Junior Jet Club.
Monday 26th was still closed. Just get a nice coffee or a beer or wine in the nice “Tastes of Portugal” shop just along from the stairs to the lounge.

Outbound Schengen control was also in the new hall, before you enter duty free (rather than before the gates as has been the case throughout the pandemic, presumably due to staff shortages.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.