FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Kudo's to BA!!! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/2022087-kudos-ba.html)

ddschur Jul 22, 2020 7:51 am

Kudo's to BA!!!

I just want to make a quick comment re BA customer service.

There are many times we are quick to complain about poor treatment or poor service but, too often, not willing to share a great experience.

Today I had reason to request a refund for a BA cancelled itinerary and spoke with Todd who, I have to say, was diligent and handled the process beautifully!

Thank you Todd and thank you BA for making a difficult situation as well as could be expected...exceeded my expectations!

mikeyfly Jul 22, 2020 7:53 am

It's good to hear the colleague was diligent and friendly, but not so much kudos to BA in that they cancelled your flight ;)

FlyerTalker39574 Jul 22, 2020 8:11 am

Sounds like Todd will go on to greater things after their time with BA.

alex67500 Jul 22, 2020 8:13 am

That's always nice to hear. I must say I've had some rather good feedback to make in the last 2 weeks.

And if you want BA to know, you can even tell them here: http://ba.com/thankyou

Barnaby100 Jul 22, 2020 8:29 am

Is he King of the Mountain?

HIDDY Jul 22, 2020 8:34 am

Originally Posted by ddschur (Post 32550150)

There are many times we are quick to complain about poor treatment or poor service but, too often, not willing to share a great experience.

Yes here CS agents usually get called Toad.

Glad to hear Todd sorted it out for you. :tu:

HarryHolden68 Jul 22, 2020 9:00 am

If you feel strongly enough to post this on FT, why not also fill in a well done on BA.com. The telephone agents deal with a lot of grief without getting many thanks.
I am sure it will be appreciated.

rpjs Jul 22, 2020 9:14 am

Originally Posted by HarryHolden68 (Post 32550311)
If you feel strongly enough to post this on FT, why not also fill in a well done on BA.com. The telephone agents deal with a lot of grief without getting many thanks.
I am sure it will be appreciated.

I sent in a compliment for a telephone agent who did an amazing job some years back. Never got a reply, so I hope it did get through to them!

TTmex Jul 22, 2020 9:22 am

I've also been blessed with a couple of brilliant agents recently. Took time to note their names and send a thank you.

HarryHolden68 Jul 22, 2020 9:23 am

Originally Posted by rpjs (Post 32550352)
I sent in a compliment for a telephone agent who did an amazing job some years back. Never got a reply, so I hope it did get through to them!

I've sent many well done comments and also Golden Tickets. If done online, I have never had a reply.
I get a warm feeling of doing the right thing. The rest is out of my hands.

ddschur Jul 22, 2020 9:35 am

Done...thank you for the link!!!

LCY8737 Jul 22, 2020 11:02 am

Thanks to Covid19 I have more experience in cancelling and refunding flights than I ever thought I would, and have to say BA are among the best in the industry.

Don't get me started on Swiss though - MCOL case pending.

TheJayHatch Jul 22, 2020 11:42 am

While we are on the subject of kudos, had my first two sectors on BA since May. And, by jove, it is good to be back.

I flew last week on LH/EW and it was, frankly, woeful. BA seem, by comparison, seem to have struck the right balance. Simple but friendly “wear a mask” announcements, CC who seem relaxed and delighted to be back at work, an excellent hand sanitiser + wipe + waste bag provision upon boarding, and a surprisingly good CE meal box. T5 is alive, and the First Wing ordering system is fantastic and quick.

It’s not what it was, but it is what it is. I feel safe, but also welcomed. Well done BA. (But bring back ice ASAP...)

TTmex Jul 22, 2020 11:56 am

Originally Posted by TheJayHatch (Post 32550835)
While we are on the subject of kudos, had my first two sectors on BA since May. And, by jove, it is good to be back.

I flew last week on LH/EW and it was, frankly, woeful. BA seem, by comparison, seem to have struck the right balance. Simple but friendly “wear a mask” announcements, CC who seem relaxed and delighted to be back at work, an excellent hand sanitiser + wipe + waste bag provision upon boarding, and a surprisingly good CE meal box. T5 is alive, and the First Wing ordering system is fantastic and quick.

It’s not what it was, but it is what it is. I feel safe, but also welcomed. Well done BA. (But bring back ice ASAP...)

And bring back proper service in CW and F :)

TheJayHatch Jul 22, 2020 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by TTmex (Post 32550882)
And bring back proper service in CW and F :)

Yes, I suspect my enthusiasm would be lessened if I had had the same on a long haul...