Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kudo's to BA!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2020, 1:44 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Kudos is to do with soap flakes? It is a brand of soap flakes that was once very popular although I have not seen it in shops albeit that I’m not looking for it.
Old Jul 22, 2020, 2:42 pm

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by TheJayHatch
While we are on the subject of kudos, had my first two sectors on BA since May. And, by jove, it is good to be back.

I flew last week on LH/EW and it was, frankly, woeful. BA seem, by comparison, seem to have struck the right balance. Simple but friendly “wear a mask” announcements, CC who seem relaxed and delighted to be back at work, an excellent hand sanitiser + wipe + waste bag provision upon boarding, and a surprisingly good CE meal box. T5 is alive, and the First Wing ordering system is fantastic and quick.

It’s not what it was, but it is what it is. I feel safe, but also welcomed. Well done BA. (But bring back ice ASAP...)
I agree, and it's quite a feat that their cabin crew are so professional in the current context. I was sent a survey after my flight last Friday, I made sure I put in a few comments about how wonderful their ground and cabin crew staff have been, considering the ordeal they've been put through recently.
flygirl68 and TTmex like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.