Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BAEC Silver to *A Gold - Status Match via TAP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2020, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Internautes Amables; BAEC

I appreciate that this might be considered sacrilege on the BAEC forum (I cant find this elsewhere but that doesn't mean it isn't there - apologies if so), but given that many of us are having to be slightly more promiscuous with our carrier choices over the coming weeks due to reduced schedules, there is an excellent TAP offer that will match BAEC Gold AND Silver to *A Gold...what timing! Seems to be a modest cost, but worth it IMO. YMMV!

Link here (via HfP) https://www.headforpoints.com/2020/0...-status-match/
Old Jul 9, 2020, 9:17 am

Programs: BAEC, Ib+, Accor, HHonors
... especially when some carriers, including United, Lufthansa Group, TAP,... don't provide third party lounge access to status economy flyers.
Old Jul 9, 2020, 10:49 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by TheJayHatch
I appreciate that this might be considered sacrilege on the BAEC forum (I cant find this elsewhere but that doesn't mean it isn't there - apologies if so)
Flyertalk's TAP forum has several threads on tihs. This is the most useful and longest running is here:
TAP Air Portugal Offering Status Match
greg5 and TheJayHatch like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.