BA280 LAX-LHR Current Lounge Options

Old Jul 8, 20, 3:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK M&S Elite Plus, QRPC Platinum, BAEC Gold, PC Bolbol, All Silv, HH Blue, Bonvoy, BW Rewards
BA280 LAX-LHR Current Lounge Options

In the first point, I asked a similar question in the oneworld board but as there was no response to my question so I would integrate my question to the BA forum by modifying it a bit.

If I was going to fly BA 280 from LAX to LHR as an OWE this month, what would be my current lounge options?
According to oneworld.com, both the TBIT OW Lounge and the QF F Lounge do not seem "temporarily closed" at the moment but I am not sure if the information over there is updated.
So, if these lounges are closed would I be left with the Admirals Club in T4?

Thank you for your answers.
Old Jul 8, 20, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer View Post
In the first point, I asked a similar question in the oneworld board but as there was no response to my question so I would integrate my question to the BA forum by modifying it a bit.

If I was going to fly BA 280 from LAX to LHR as an OWE this month, what would be my current lounge options?
According to oneworld.com, both the TBIT OW Lounge and the QF F Lounge do not seem "temporarily closed" at the moment but I am not sure if the information over there is updated.
So, if these lounges are closed would I be left with the Admirals Club in T4?

Thank you for your answers.
Admirals Club is your only option. They are providing snack boxes. Sorry!
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old Jul 8, 20, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK M&S Elite Plus, QRPC Platinum, BAEC Gold, PC Bolbol, All Silv, HH Blue, Bonvoy, BW Rewards
Originally Posted by sbgmiles View Post
Admirals Club is your only option. They are providing snack boxes. Sorry!
Thank you for your prompt answer.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: