Travel to Denmark

Old Jul 6, 20, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold
Travel to Denmark

Hi all,

Slightly OT but am flying to Denmark on Sunday to go and stay with some family for a week. This is allowed now (I think?) Do you know if I have to bring any specific documentation to show BA and immigration on arrival? Am going to stay in a private residence with people who live there full time.

Thanks!
Old Jul 6, 20, 11:29 am

Programs: Mucci du Miel d'Or
Not sure this is a BA question, but you should find your answer at the link below, including requirements for documentation, follow the link embedded in the advice.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-ad...y-requirements
Old Jul 6, 20, 12:11 pm

Programs: SK Eurobonus Diamond, BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by studentflyer96 View Post
Hi all,

Slightly OT but am flying to Denmark on Sunday to go and stay with some family for a week. This is allowed now (I think?) Do you know if I have to bring any specific documentation to show BA and immigration on arrival? Am going to stay in a private residence with people who live there full time.

Thanks!
That really depends on your nationality as well as a number of other factors. Assuming you are a UK national, then you can enter Denmark for tourist purposes provided that you have at least six days days accommodation booked/arranged - so you should be good.

This is the relevant part of the rules:

You can go on holiday in a private home or a privately let summerhouse for at least six nights.

Relevant documents Confirmation that you have borrowed the home, an agreement for private accommodation or confirmation of booking. The documents must contain information about the location of the home and contact information of the persons entering Denmark and the person(s) letting or lending the home.

You can see the full official rules here: https://politi.dk/en/coronavirus-in-...open-countries

Svantevit

Search this Thread
Search Engine: