Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Cancelled recent flight - should I receive refund for Avios upgrade?

Old Jun 26, 2020, 1:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold, Hyatt Globalist

Hi all

Apologies if this has previously been answered - I couldn't find it via search.

I recently cancelled a flight, and received my travel voucher quickly. I'd used Avios to upgrade one leg of the trip - should I expect to receive a refund of these Avios? I've not seen anything yet, apart from the Avios leaving my account at the time I booked.

Thanks!

Mark.
Old Jun 26, 2020, 1:17 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
THe Avios will be held in the FTV for a future booking.

More details in the main Rebook thread, found via the BA Covid19 dashboard, but it's often on the first page or two of the forum.
Old Jun 26, 2020, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
THe Avios will be held in the FTV for a future booking.

More details in the main Rebook thread, found via the BA Covid19 dashboard, but it's often on the first page or two of the forum.
That makes sense... thanks for the quick reply CWS

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.