Wiki Posts
Search

Cash refund timeline

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2020, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Plat, BA Bronze
Cash refund timeline

What’s people’s experience on cash refund timelines. This was a flex Y ticket cancelled before travel.

Currently been nearly 5 weeks and only 1 of the 2 tickets has been refunded. It took 3 before I could speak to someone and I now get the stock answer that I have to be patient as they have 60’000 to
process. I have also recently raised a case with the credit card supplier.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 6:50 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by highlander100
What’s people’s experience on cash refund timelines. This was a flex Y ticket cancelled before travel.

Currently been nearly 5 weeks and only 1 of the 2 tickets has been refunded. It took 3 before I could speak to someone and I now get the stock answer that I have to be patient as they have 60’000 to
process. I have also recently raised a case with the credit card supplier.
Hi. There is a fairly long thread here where people have been reporting their experiences How long for refunds to be processed

Also see this post, at this stage I think you are advised to PM to BA refund helper https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32267001-post259.html
TyneTraveller likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.