ISB LHR Flights BA?

Old Mar 29, 2020, 9:41 am
Original Poster

ISB LHR Flights BA?

Hi Guys,

Pakistan currently has flights grounded until the 5th, I booked some flights for my friend yesterday as a one way back to LHR, today the route is showing as no longer availble but it shows as confirmed in MMB. Weird thing it shows no flights at all now for April despite some being availible yesterday which is weird but makes me think has BA pulled the flights all togeather as on status which goes as far as the 8th it shows as cancelled, I've booked my friend on the 15th. Wondering if I had missed something or someone knew something I did not. If the flights are cancelled, I note Qatar is still operating, I assume it should be a easy enougth job getting them to hopefully move my friend to them if BA have cancelled and Qatar are flying? I did book through a TA if it helps.

Thank you in advance
Old Mar 29, 2020, 2:22 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Have you tried asking your travel agent?
Old Mar 29, 2020, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by golfmad
Have you tried asking your travel agent?
Is an online TA based in Spain, seems they were one of the few to get the routing as Amex had in the morning but could not get the same class in the afternoon
Old Mar 29, 2020, 3:57 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by suley
Is an online TA based in Spain, seems they were one of the few to get the routing as Amex had in the morning but could not get the same class in the afternoon
Ok. I had hoped it was a full-service travel agent.
Old Mar 31, 2020, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Thiught I would share a update, as I was expecting Monday evening the flight was cancelled on MMB, called BA and after some discussion and explaining EU261 was able to rebook my friend on a Qatar flight. Told once back his connection in MAN can ask for a refund since he would land at 2pm and next BA flight to MAN is next morning so will pick him up and expact some office to pull me to the side on the M25 asking what am I doing. For FYI seems the flight was 15 days away and all BA flights in April to ISB are cancelled.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.