Finnair - Avios/Tier points posting to BA

Old Mar 23, 20, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL, SPG Gold , HHonors Diamond ,Marriott Gold Elite
Question Finnair - Avios/Tier points posting to BA

How long does it normaly take for Avois & Tier points to post from Finnair to BA Exec account. Flew SIN/HEL on 16 March.
Old Mar 23, 20, 7:48 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Nordic Choice Hotels Silver, Avis Preferred Plus
5-6 days.
Old Mar 23, 20, 8:08 am

Programs: BAEC G, Bonvoy T, Avis PC, Hertz PC
same here... 5 days ballpark to get this posted
Old Mar 23, 20, 8:26 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
The last two AY flights i've taken I've had to submit claims via BA, if you do, be mindful I found the response time for the claim was longer than usual (no guesses needed as to why).
Old Mar 23, 20, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL, SPG Gold , HHonors Diamond ,Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by offshore_bob View Post
The last two AY flights i've taken I've had to submit claims via BA, if you do, be mindful I found the response time for the claim was longer than usual (no guesses needed as to why).
The outbound flights posted in 5 days but so far nothing on the inbound. If nothing tomorrow I will submit a claim.
Old Mar 23, 20, 10:02 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
AY is often a problem for me and I frequently have to claim manually. The manual claim is often rejected and I then need to send my boarding pass.

When it does work it usually takes about a week

Search this Thread
Search Engine: