BA's Daily Schedule

Old Mar 20, 20, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage (PLT), CX MarcoPolo (GO), Aeroplan, VIPorter, HHonors Silver
BA's Daily Schedule

Is there a way we can collate what BA's daily schedule is at the moment?
Old Mar 20, 20, 12:13 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes, by airport at least, and since almost all flights have to go via LHR, LGW, LCY or STN (and there isn't much of the last 2 now), then this airport search tab will do that:

ba.com/arrdep
P Martin and email2markt like this.
Old Mar 21, 20, 9:09 am

Programs: BAEC Gold | Hhonors Gold
I'm quite amazed as to how many BA flights are still operating to be honest: especially SH to France and Spain.
Old Mar 21, 20, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by DrBenO View Post
I'm quite amazed as to how many BA flights are still operating to be honest: especially SH to France and Spain.
I’m not. There’s a lot of Brits in those locations who want to come home, many of them on package holidays where the operator has certain legal obligations to bring them home. BA’s current position means they should take whatever revenue they can get.
Old Mar 21, 20, 9:53 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL
Originally Posted by Confus View Post
I’m not. There’s a lot of Brits in those locations who want to come home, many of them on package holidays where the operator has certain legal obligations to bring them home. BA’s current position means they should take whatever revenue they can get.
And non-UK residents in the UK trying to get home in France, Spain, USA, India etc.
Old Mar 22, 20, 11:56 am

Programs: MUCCI, BAEC GCH (currently), AA LTG (FWIW)
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave View Post
Yes, by airport at least, and since almost all flights have to go via LHR, LGW, LCY or STN (and there isn't much of the last 2 now), then this airport search tab will do that:

ba.com/arrdep
A lot of planes departing early!

More cancelled!

rb211.
Old Mar 22, 20, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by RB211 View Post
A lot of planes departing early!

More cancelled!

rb211.
I heard today, bizarrely via the government of Barbados, BA is likely to ground ALL flights from 1 April! Anyone else hear this?

Barbados is worried as a lot of provisions come to the island through the daily BA and Virgin flights.
Old Mar 22, 20, 4:08 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by chriswiles View Post
I heard today, bizarrely via the government of Barbados, BA is likely to ground ALL flights from 1 April! Anyone else hear this?

Barbados is worried as a lot of provisions come to the island through the daily BA and Virgin flights.
I just read that Emirates will cancel all its commercial flights from March 25 (ainonline.com) , so does not sound like a far fetched story for BA to do the same soon enough
Old Mar 22, 20, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by ens100 View Post
I just read that Emirates will cancel all its commercial flights from March 25 (ainonline.com) , so does not sound like a far fetched story for BA to do the same soon enough
As is being said on other threads where this news was posted, EK's position has changed - see Coronavirus - Emirates
ens100 likes this.
Old Mar 24, 20, 6:20 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Just received the following text from BA, indicating that effective March 28th they wonít be flying to NBO. I believe Kenya is closing itís airspace?

Old Mar 24, 20, 8:21 pm

Programs: BAEC
I saw on BA source a number of flights seem to be operating as cargo only. Will they make enough in the belly to make it worthwhile or possibly just satisfying contractual obligations?
Old Mar 25, 20, 12:17 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by u01sss3 View Post
I saw on BA source a number of flights seem to be operating as cargo only. Will they make enough in the belly to make it worthwhile or possibly just satisfying contractual obligations?
Cargo is now 7.5 euros/kg (up from 2.5 euros/kg).

(Assuming pax are 100kg a piece (person+all luggage) that's 750 euros additional cargo - so they can certainly max out on the cargo capacity.)
Old Mar 25, 20, 2:12 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by chriswiles View Post

I have family due to come back early April from Barbados. They got a similar BA text to the above Nairobi one also stating last flight on 28th March.
Old Mar 25, 20, 4:48 am

Programs: Tufty Club (Gold), BAGA Gymnastics level 4, 440yds swimming certificate
These texts seem in line with the UK Government advice issued a few days ago to get home as soon as possible. As we have seen a number of airlines are ceasing flying imminently for a number of weeks, I would assume BA at some point will announce the same.
Old Mar 25, 20, 4:58 am

GRU flights also gone April 1st to 25th. Are they now going for a general shut-down?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: