Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Generating a receipt from past BA inflight wifi?

Old Mar 17, 2020, 6:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP

1. I checked the email linked to account and cannot find anything (if emails are automatic what would be the title?)
2. I logged into the account and could not find a billing history function
Old Mar 17, 2020, 6:59 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You should have an email from "IAG (No Reply) ", sent soon after your credit card is accepted for payment. This has a sort-of invoice on it. The subject is "Your order details"
trolleymusic likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2020, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
You should have an email from "IAG (No Reply) ", sent soon after your credit card is accepted for payment. This has a sort-of invoice on it. The subject is "Your order details"
Thanks solved, I searched BA , Britiish Airways, inflight and Wifi nothing came up (they have wi-fi not wifi...)
Old Mar 17, 2020, 8:35 am

The email receipt always goes to my junk/spam folder, so wise to check there.

Usually, I just take a screenshot of the order on the screen so I can claim it from my expenses app.
Old Mar 17, 2020, 8:36 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
While talking about emails from the Wifi has anybody tried and if so how to get a refund on WiFi purchased when it simply hasn't worked at all?
Old Mar 17, 2020, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by CT-UK
While talking about emails from the Wifi has anybody tried and if so how to get a refund on WiFi purchased when it simply hasn't worked at all?
Yes, I was refunded twice for WiFi purchases that have not worked this year - once on longhaul, the other on shorthaul. Refund was credited back to my card within about 2 days if memory serves me correctly. I emailed GGL and they handled it. If you are not GGL, then use the Complaints form - there is a selection dedicated for wifi purchases.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.