BA Forum COVID-19 Dashboard

Old Nov 14, 21, 3:27 pm

Programs: BAEC , IHG
Dashboard link error

The Feb 22 cancellation link above takes you to the Feb 21 thread
Old Nov 25, 21, 11:53 am

Programs: BA Gold for Life, EK, AC, VS, Accor Platinum, Hyatt, Marriott, Jumeirah
Covid Booster QR code on App

Has anyone got access to a QR code for their Covid booster shot? According to NHS website, this was supposed to be automatically added to the first two QR codes on the App from November 19. I can see that the booster is added to my NHS vaccination record, but nothing has been added to the App. Appreciate any feedback.
Old Nov 25, 21, 2:03 pm

Programs: BA Silver / Hilton Diamond / IHG Spire Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
South Africa back on red list due new variant
Old Nov 25, 21, 2:23 pm

Programs: BAEC and Hilton mostly
Originally Posted by Guy Traveller View Post
Has anyone got access to a QR code for their Covid booster shot? According to NHS website, this was supposed to be automatically added to the first two QR codes on the App from November 19. I can see that the booster is added to my NHS vaccination record, but nothing has been added to the App. Appreciate any feedback.
Just downloaded the pdf from the NHS app - 3 panels with a QR code in each - booster, vacc 2, vacc 1
Old Nov 26, 21, 2:33 am

Programs: BA Gold for Life, EK, AC, VS, Accor Platinum, Hyatt, Marriott, Jumeirah
Thanks.
Old Nov 26, 21, 2:47 am

Mine is also showing, this morning.

Search this Thread