Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Flying economy, using Business Class check in desks

Flying economy, using Business Class check in desks

Old Mar 12, 2020, 1:52 pm

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by JayeJ
If you are bronze you can check in online 7 days in advance (correct?) and reserve your seat. You might consider coordinating with your friend at T-24 hours when online check in opens for everyone, see if you can coordinate seat selection and not wait until you arrive at the airport at which time choices will not be as plentiful as they might have been. Just a thought, please correct me if I'm wrong here.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned festooning your baggage with your Bronze luggage tags -- both check in and hand luggage. That way, there will be no doubt that you're entitled to use business class check in!
I'm pretty sure that bronze EC members can only select your seat T-7 days and check-in T-24 hours

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.