British Airways | Executive Club

website issues - multi city bookings

Old Feb 20, 20, 8:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold / GA Platinum

i've been trying to book a multi city TXL-SYD/SIN-TXL in J on the BA site

Put all of the info in on multi city page and it keeps jumping back to the main page for return bookings

Absolutely infuriating.

Is this a well known issue? - if so is anyone aware of a workaround?

thanks in advance!
Old Feb 20, 20, 11:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Marriott Gold
I find BA's website for multicity bookings something from a bygone era. Really struggle to use it.

My workaround - get yourself to https://www.google.com/travel/flights and slot in the various details of the flights you are after. This will bring up a few options and from there select the BA flights that suit you. Select the appropriate return flights and then click make booking (if a few options appear I usually make sure I click to make the booking through the BA website). This will then bring you to the payment summary page from ba.com and then you finish the booking as you normally would.

Hope this helps.
Tobias-UK likes this.

Last edited by ens100; Feb 21, 20 at 12:17 am
Old Feb 23, 20, 4:40 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
Hello. I’m new on this board but I thought I’d start by adding a tip rather than asking for one! The system is as you say hit and miss but in my experience logging out of your account and browsing as a visitor results in the multi city booking tool working as it should. The tip above may well be better but I thought I’d add to the mix!
ens100 and Fatdickie like this.
Old Feb 23, 20, 5:32 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Seawinder View Post
Hello. Im new on this board but I thought Id start by adding a tip rather than asking for one! The system is as you say hit and miss but in my experience logging out of your account and browsing as a visitor results in the multi city booking tool working as it should. The tip above may well be better but I thought Id add to the mix!
Thanks for this - going to try this out the next time. And welcome to the Forum

Search this Thread