Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

JFK lounge breakfast - First or Club lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2020, 5:29 pm
Original Poster

Hi all, I'm flying this coming Saturday on the BA 178 (morning departure JFK-LHR). This will be my first trip as a OW Emerald, so I can visit the First or Club lounge, but I'm only in WT+, so I don't have access to Club World dining.

I'm hoping to have a quick, hot breakfast from a buffet (as I would do if AA 142 were operating on this day and I were over at the Flagship Lounge). Is that offered in both the First and Club lounges? Pre-renovation, the Club lounge had no real hot options for breakfast (no eggs/bacon/etc), just continental stuff. Does it now in its new form?

And does the First lounge also offer a hot breakfast buffet, or just the sit-down dining that I'm not eligible for?

Many thanks!

Last edited by danwer930; Feb 17, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Old Feb 17, 2020, 10:01 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Silver
There should be a hot buffet in the GF lounge. It is in the dining area. (As you enter the lounge, turn right opposite the restrooms, IIRC.) When I was last there (late January), there was no one there checking entitlement to dining. It is a buffet and seems open to anyone with access to the lounge.

It seems to be a full English breakfast plus a few odds and ends (like American pancakes).
Old Feb 21, 2020, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

Exactly the info I was looking for - thanks very much!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.