And who the heck is Airline Kitty?
Old Feb 13, 2020, 9:52 am

Programs: BAEC. Gold
Originally Posted by HIDDY
One of those emotional support kittens?
HIDDY likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 10:50 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Don't you mean PUCCI?
T8191 likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 2:06 pm
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Originally Posted by Fatdickie

Klaus Goersch

Chief Operating Officer at British Airways

For the past 3 years
Surely a coincidence but AC stock took off right after he left AC for BA in 2017 (Has gone up 4x since). Was not missed there either.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by 13901
Neither will be missed if true.

Angela is the most mediocre HR manager I've had to see in a long time. Got in the job for 3 years, filled her departments with passive-aggressive know-it-alls and the results are there for anyone to see: BA's still on the same HR system she promised to change 3 years ago, the Intranet is a half-baked mess (or so I'm told), nothing has been done to improve morale and the only event they wanted to do (the friends and family event) was axed. And that's coming from a department so utterly rubbish, in BA, that sent me 4 contracts with misspelt name, role or date every time I needed to change one.

Klaus has since long been just an empty suit, he stopped being interested in running Ops a long time ago. James Mahoney, whislt not perfect, scares the beejesus out of those who are notorious slackers, "right-talkers" and people who just coast along. And has a strong safety focus. The only thing I'd be looking out to see is how things pan out with Rags. It's a bit like Dom Cummings and Sajid: there's space only for one, methinks.
Rags has become director of transformation or something of the likes. Carolina Martinoli also heads IFCE in addition to Brand & Customer Experience. Though I don’t know what customer experience she brings from years of working at Iberia! 🤷‍♂️🙄
Old Feb 13, 2020, 3:13 pm

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
Who is head of perfect curve in all this?
AJA_ likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 5:05 pm

Programs: BA Blue, IC Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by Tiger_lily
Quite. I think BA should have an audio style logo. A visual logo is sooo 20th century.

And they must need a Director of Strategic Governance too - “You’ll know how you want to do this, and I haven’t been involved in the detail, obviously...”
Tiger_lily and AJA_ like this.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 6:37 pm

Angela....good for playing or attempting to play the bassoon in the woodwind section of the BA orchestra. Not much else. Probably a cat lady, evidence potentially ’clawed’/sketchy.

Clown....good for training to be a pilot in BA on the 787 then leaving with the freshly printed license from the CAA......again....not much else. Sure the shareholders will rejoice at that one.

Not many if any will be sad to hear of their departure.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 10:31 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
What does that mean?

Im Pucci as in Gucci. I’m not a kitty, I’m a tigress.
Old Feb 13, 2020, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by coolnikhit28
Rags has become director of transformation or something of the likes. Carolina Martinoli also heads IFCE in addition to Brand & Customer Experience. Though I don’t know what customer experience she brings from years of working at Iberia! 🤷‍♂️🙄
So Rags has been in Operations less than six months and already he’s been moved on. Brilliant move, Alex, brilliant move. A true testament of the quality of
your choices.

I wouldn’t bash Carolina too hard. Of all the Band 1s I came in contact with (her, Angela, the vice CFO, Rags and Klaus) she’s the most structured, prepared and strategic. And I wouldn’t bash IB’s customer experience either. They’re more consistent than BA and I’d say their lounges and food are better. Surely made great improvements.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 12:31 am

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
What does that mean?

Im Pucci as in Gucci. I’m not a kitty, I’m a tigress.
The BBC Comedy W1A, my post references that.
AJA_ likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 1:25 am

The other interesting thing is that IFCE moves *out* of what was the COO's remit and back under Customer. Probably where it should be.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 9:40 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
The BBC Comedy W1A, my post references that.
Honey, I live abroad and don’t watch much UK TV. Thanks for that.
Tiger_lily likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 11:52 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Just curious, is there any official evidence yet of these rumoured management changes?

Last edited by Starship73; Feb 15, 2020 at 11:59 pm
Old Feb 16, 2020, 1:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by Starship73
Just curious, is there any official evidence yet of these rumoured management changes?
All staff had a message from Alex.

It is apparently a coincidental number of ‘personal reason’ for leaving rather than sackings though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.