Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Is anyone else an IAG shareholder ? Today I unintentionally became one.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is anyone else an IAG shareholder ? Today I unintentionally became one.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2020, 11:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by polochick
Ahh okay. So you sold your and your friend’s personal data for £6. Pretty cheap customer acquisition cost for the platform!
its an online broker... they collect the Normal level of data any other broker o have used needs. They have zero fees but make there money out from the spread. Some may not see the point and rather pay a broker X per trade. But it is 2020 and things change. Also this website is collecting data about you to push adverts your way So...

Last edited by SA100; Feb 5, 2020 at 11:34 am
Old Feb 5, 2020, 12:08 pm

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Teece
I suspect there are few old-timers on here who still have IAG stock that was converted from BA stock. There was a shareholder discount of 10% for holders of 200+ shares. Many of us had the original capital expenditure paid for by this. The discount ended in 2015.
yep - I bought 200 shares for the shareholder discount and the investment paid for itself just in the money I saved off tickets. Since then the share price has more than doubled so they were certainly worth holding on to. More than my Bradford & Bingley shares, that’s for certain!
Old Feb 5, 2020, 12:36 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue, Flying Blue Silver, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by Cris L
Freetrade?
i don’t think free trade do airline stock

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.