Lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2020, 1:28 pm
Bgi
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL
Lounge access

I normally only travel alone or with my wife so this is not normally an issue

I am travelling with my 4 daughters they’re in wt I’m in club YYZ to LHR I know as a GGL I can take 5 Guests in the lounge at London but is it the same in Toronto it’s not the best lounge since it changed from an actual BA lounge (lack of space etc)
sorry if this is posted elsewhere have tried to find it but no success
Old Jan 28, 2020, 1:37 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA GGL/CCR
If it is not a BA lounge, I'm afraid not. The 5 guests rule applies to BA lounges only (excluding the CCR) and only if the guests are on the same flight.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 1:41 pm
Bgi
Original Poster

Ok thanks for the info
Not sure how that works then shows as a BA lounge but is operated by plaza premium on behalf of BA
Old Jan 28, 2020, 1:56 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA GGL/CCR
Check this thread for more detail
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:05 pm
Bgi
Original Poster

Thank you for the info and fast reply
Mike P likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:19 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by Bgi
Ok thanks for the info
Not sure how that works then shows as a BA lounge but is operated by plaza premium on behalf of BA
its a 3rd party lounge ba contracts rather than a ba operated lounge.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:35 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
YYZ is somewhat unusual, in that it remains a BA lounge specific arrangement, albeit third party. It is possible (I don't actually know) that Plaza Premium have been contracted to run the lounge using BA access rules, as happens in JER, for example. So it may be worth a try anyway, just to see if they are operating off the full BA manual in that location. It wouldn't work in YUL, for example, but I think it is worth checking.
Bgi likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 3:25 pm
Bgi
Original Poster

Thanks for the extra info I will hope for the best

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.