Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking.com avois delays

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2020, 3:47 am
Original Poster

Booking.com avois delays

Hi, I’ve booked and completed a number of stays via the rewards portal for Booking.com. They all show as pending despite going as far back as September last year.

Anyone else found extra long delays in posting of these points. Or a way to speed them up?!

apologies for the new thread but couldn’t find any other relevant one.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
I believe the timeframe stated is "up to 90 days" after stay - has it exceeded this ?
Old Jan 23, 2020, 4:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mikeyfly
I believe the timeframe stated is "up to 90 days" after stay - has it exceeded this ?
Ah that could be it, first is due to hit 90 days next week so will keep an eye on it!
Old Jan 23, 2020, 4:55 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Gold, TK M&S Nobody
They seem to be processed at the end of the month too - I get a whole slew around the 30th/31st/1st or so. This is never going to be your avenue to timely points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.