Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Flight delayed- aircraft late arrival 3 days in advance

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight delayed- aircraft late arrival 3 days in advance

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2020, 4:27 am

Deleted.
Tobias-UK likes this.

Last edited by TCX69; Feb 10, 2020 at 7:36 am
Old Jan 22, 2020, 3:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
interesting if G-XWBC does not fly it as it has ploughed back and forward on the BA92 and 93 for the last week or so.

currently the BA website is showing Thursdays BA93 as ontime
Old Jan 23, 2020, 12:49 am

Programs: Executive Club
I find it strange that BA's IT struggles with basic things like this, that frankly a few lines of code could easily sort out. Not fixing them is really just laziness, people at the top aren't into IT and don't see it as a priority. You wouldn't get this type of obvious screw-up from a company like Amazon or John Lewis or Uber.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 4:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by JessicaB
You wouldn't get this type of obvious screw-up from a company like Amazon or John Lewis or Uber.
This isn't an "obvious screw-up". It's more a case of too much information. It's accurate when posted even if it is TMI.
KARFA likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2020, 5:05 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
The aircraft was is XWBB, she has pushed back around 10 or 15 mins late having landed from her last inbound yesterday lunchtime.

on Jan 21 she was around 90 minutes late heading back from TLV which I suspect is why the 90 minute delay was reported

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.