Does BA know if I miss an AA flight?

Old Jan 13, 2020, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Does BA know if I miss an AA flight?

Ive got an upcoming itinerary EU-LHR-LAX-LAS-LHR-EU with all flights operated by BA except for LAX-LAS operated by AA

My plans have now changed and I could do with dropping the LAX-LAS flight and Ill rebook that single flight for a couple of days later.

But it will BA know Ive done this and therefore auto cancel the rest of my itinerary?

I know this is will get a maybe, it depends sort of answer but just wondering if anyone has any first hand recent experience

TIA
Old Jan 13, 2020, 10:02 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
I think BA will find out and your other flights will be auto cancelled.

I am not brave enough (or rich enough, or have had someone else to fund the bill) to try it.

If you want to keep all the timings the same except for LAX-LAS, you could attempt a ticket change after the start of travel, when historical pricing (prices from when the ticket was purchased) plus change fees will apply. That depends on the ticket change fees.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.