Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA entertainment - finding out what's showing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA entertainment - finding out what's showing

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2020, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, HGC, Spg
Question BA entertainment - finding out what's showing

On my last couple of BA flights I thought the range was pretty meagre. So I just tried to check on the BA website, putting in my flight details (LHR-BOS) to see what will be on my flight. I get shown the range "new release" movies (will they ALL be on my flight? unclear). And the "BA Recommends" tv listings.

I don't want to know what BA "recommends", I want to know what's actually showing. I know they have movies other than new releases too - but I can't see them listed anywhere (IIRC they had some "Best of British" selection last time).

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any pointers. (Other airlines it's usually pretty easy to find an actual list of the movies and TV shows that will be available).
Old Jan 7, 2020, 4:49 pm

Programs: BA Plastic. HH Diamond. Speedwell Bar Lifetime Platinum.
From memory, when you’re on the Highlife microsite, if you press the hamburger icon in the top right, it opens up a drop down where you can open up more choices than the BA recommends ones. It’s a bit hidden.

Old Jan 7, 2020, 4:54 pm

Does if ever say how long the films will be running for? For example if you are flying in mid March? Thank you
watersign likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 4:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
As noted above, tap the menu icon in the top right for the drop down list of entertainment choices by category.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.