Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA app + site not showing flights for booking

Old Jan 3, 20, 3:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC

The app is showing a blank 'Book a flight' page and ba,com is saying not able to find any flights on those dates...

Tried for several European destinations in December 2020, so wondering if this is a just me issue, or others seeing problem

Oddly flights in November are working, and it was working the other day when checked options but now ready to book its no go. So maybe something has broken after the December 2020 flights were uploaded?
Old Jan 3, 20, 4:32 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
I'm having the same problem. Can't book any flights to anywhere in Dec 2020.
Just getting the following message all the time: "We’re sorry but we can’t find any flights matching your search.".
Old Jan 3, 20, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

So flights started to show again on Book a Flight page on app, so made it through to paying and after getting past the credit card bit apps has thrown an error.

Message says please contact us, so a call to Silver line in the morning I guess.

Amex has not flagged a transaction on phone, which usually happens before I get to see booking reference, so looks like they've partially fixed whatever problems they had earlier in the day.

My Bookings is not showing anything and no emails as yet.
Old Jan 4, 20, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Managed to get BA app to make the booking this morning, and all looks good.

No sign of the failed booking from the Friday.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: