Wiki Posts
Search

Great offer from ba, NOT!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2019, 4:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, A3
Great offer from ba, NOT!

On my phone and can't see a thread on this.

This morning I got an email:

Unlock exclusive reward flight access
Register, book and fly four return trips in Club World or First by 12 February 2020.

In reality how many people will be able to use this offer? It's not really something marketed at the regular punter like me. Do they not bother to check the flying pattern before sending these out?
Old Dec 29, 2019, 4:14 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
See previous thread here.
Old Dec 29, 2019, 4:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

You haven't lost anything by receiving the offer - you can always update preferences to 'do not spam me' and not get such stuff

If it was something that the system would determine you would do anyway, I doubt that you would have been targetted ( if this is a targetted offer )

The target, I suspect, are those that might be able to do it, but not expected to do it
Old Dec 29, 2019, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, A3
Thanks and apologies. I still think that this mail with the same closure date is daft as only a few weeks away.
Someone can merge or delete this post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.