Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Contest: how many bags can you get by your feet in an exit row without FA noticing?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Contest: how many bags can you get by your feet in an exit row without FA noticing?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2019, 5:15 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Contest: how many bags can you get by your feet in an exit row without FA noticing?

The 'gentleman' in 10D on BA2624 managed the following for takeoff;
  • A medium rucksack under 9D
  • A large shopping bag by his feet blocking the exit row
  • A bulky coat flopping around on his knees and onto the floor
  • His large Windows laptop under his own seat in 11D's foot space.
His laptop was on his tray table, which was down for taxying, so the FA couldn't see the bags on the floor. He then put it under his seat but it shot around the floor during takeoff so eventually it went in the mesh pocket of the seat in front.

He attempted the same for landing but I spoke to the FA and all vanished into nearby lockers (which had plenty of space).

Quite a good effort but I'm sure someone can beat this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.