Ba retired staff contact phone number

Old Dec 15, 2019, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Ba retired staff contact phone number

Hi, does anyone have this number please.

Thanks
Old Dec 15, 2019, 5:56 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Welcome to FT Cubemtb!

What specifically do you want to contact BA about? There are a few current and past BA employees who post on the BA/BAEC board so it may be worth asking on there.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...tive-club-446/
Old Dec 15, 2019, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
I seriously doubt that BA has a phone number through which any retired staff member can be contacted. If they do, I doubt even more that they would make it public, or that any responsible FT member who knows it (via BA employment or any other source) would post it in a public forum, or even pass it on via a private message, without a much better explanation of why you want it.

Added in edit: If I were a retired BA staff member, and were contacted through such a phone number (if it exists, which I doubt) by someone I didn't know, I would be both upset and suspicious.
Adam1222 likes this.

Last edited by Efrem; Dec 15, 2019 at 8:49 am
Old Dec 15, 2019, 3:00 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by Efrem
I seriously doubt that BA has a phone number through which any retired staff member can be contacted. If they do, I doubt even more that they would make it public, or that any responsible FT member who knows it (via BA employment or any other source) would post it in a public forum, or even pass it on via a private message, without a much better explanation of why you want it.

Added in edit: If I were a retired BA staff member, and were contacted through such a phone number (if it exists, which I doubt) by someone I didn't know, I would be both upset and suspicious.
I think you're making assumptions as to the purpose of the contact number. It's very possible the OP is asking about a phone number retired employees can use to make inquiries re. benefits, etc.
Old Dec 15, 2019, 3:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Efrem

I think you are misunderstanding the request. OP wants a phone number to call BA.
Old Dec 15, 2019, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by LondonElite
I think you are misunderstanding the request. OP wants a phone number to call BA.
If I did, my apologies. I read "retired staff contact number" as a number through which retired staff could be contacted, just as BA's "reservation desk contact number" would be a number through which its reservation desk could be contacted. It wouldn't be a number through which the reservation desk could contact BA, would it? Still, I suppose the request could be read the other way. Maybe the OP could return and clarify.
Old Dec 15, 2019, 11:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
A direct phone number to BA for former BA staff, presumably using staff travel benefits and therefor distinct from the regular number, is my guess.
Old Dec 18, 2019, 10:20 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk @Cubemtb.

While this may be outside what others can provide online, we'll move your query to the BA forum for now, as this will have the highest probability of success and clarification.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Dec 18, 2019, 10:40 am
Suspended

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
Try posting it on the staffers thread?

Ask the staffer
Old Dec 20, 2019, 11:22 am

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Another welcome from me...

Can you advise what you're trying to contact for? (pension, staff travel, etc.?), and in what country were you based?

Different departments handle various things, and can vary by country of base.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.