Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Are BA Golds Treated Equally/Better Than AA EXPs on AA Flights?

Are BA Golds Treated Equally/Better Than AA EXPs on AA Flights?

Old Nov 28, 2019, 5:18 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
I can say "most of the time" especially when departing out of ORD and DFW.
Ok. Assuming you don't just travel between ORD and DFW and back it suggests that you don't get the GGL/CK treatment on the return from outstations so you're down to 50% at most. Given that it's 'most of the time' that would reduce it to something less than 50 so perhaps 40% at most. This is the point I was trying to make.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 5:44 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
I flew AA from MEX to MIA two days ago and as a BA GCH I was treated better than I have been on BA for quite a while, and I was in Y+. IB from MAD to MEX in J on the other hand was a service nightmare which I will never repeat.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 5:51 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Tafflyer
I flew AA from MEX to MIA two days ago and as a BA GCH I was treated better than I have been on BA for quite a while, and I was in Y+. ...
In what way?
Old Nov 28, 2019, 9:02 pm

Programs: BA SIL, WN A, UA SIL, Marriott TIT (LT), Hilton DIA
Originally Posted by Tafflyer
I flew AA from MEX to MIA two days ago and as a BA GCH I was treated better than I have been on BA for quite a while, and I was in Y+. IB from MAD to MEX in J on the other hand was a service nightmare which I will never repeat.
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
In what way?
I'm guessing East bound.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.