Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Bronze Useless?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2019, 10:33 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum Amb, Hilton Diamond
Just bouncing crazy thoughts around but something that might be workable without devaluing silver+ status or risking the lounge capacity: Bronze/Ruby access to the business class lounge when travelling Premium Economy?
Old Nov 26, 2019, 10:36 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Joeykins
Just bouncing crazy thoughts around but something that might be workable without devaluing silver+ status or risking the lounge capacity: Bronze/Ruby access to the business class lounge when travelling Premium Economy?
Now that does make sense and I think in someways that would give Bronze enough of taste of what's waiting at Silver.

JAL have lounge access for all PE, but the cabins on BA are much bigger, so I doubt they could open it to everyone, so having for Ruby sounds like a good idea.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 10:44 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, EY Plat, etc
Originally Posted by Joeykins
Bronze/Ruby access to the business class lounge when travelling Premium Economy?
i can see that but suppose that Silvers would want to use First lounges when they fly Club and that would be a real problem. Same with Golds using the CCR with the same logic.

Seat selection is the real value. Blues still need to pay for seats in Club despite huge fares as has been mentioned before and so you are saving real money.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.