Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA premium economy or Iberia Business?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2019, 5:08 am

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
IB.. not need to even think about it anymore..
book it, before that award space disappears
Old Nov 20, 2019, 5:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by S_W_S
IB J, flew them tatl earlier and was suitably impressed. Food good, seat comfortable, crew good.
+ 1

I’ve become something of an IB fan. Very respectable product as you say - and nice solo window seats.

Happy to route myself in the ‘wrong direction’ via Madrid (such a great city for a quick visit anyway) when travelling down to South America, rather than direct from UK.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 5:24 am

Programs: IHG Gold
Iberia. Even if the choice was IB J versus BA Club World (current layout), I'd still pick IB.

signol
Old Nov 20, 2019, 5:30 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Bear in mind you can do more than 2 trips in WTP on this, so I echo the point that it depends on the destination and the overall comfort of the trip all points considered. If this was a pair of day flights to / from BOS then WTP on the right aircraft would be be better then going via MAD - with a potentially awkward connection for a short longhaul flight. Iberia wouldn't seem a good idea for twice the price. EZE would be a different question entirely.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.