BA Punishing Low fare ExClub Members?

Old Nov 16, 19, 5:33 am

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave View Post
You're only allowed 5 posts on day 1 on Flyertalk, that's get lifted after 24 hours. If you want more information or advice, I'd delete some of the contents of your "thanks" post, use the Like button instead and then ask the Mod to delete those posts via Report Bad Post, the red triangle on the left. If you're OK with what you have now, you don't need to do anything.

[Except [B]Prospero works faster than I can type! Just use your remaining posts wisely, a message valid for all FTers actually!]
Excited to post on the first day I guess

Last edited by footballfanatic; Nov 16, 19 at 6:20 am
Old Nov 16, 19, 5:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Discovery Black, and assorted others
Not to be snarky or Captain Obvious, but someone has to sit in the middle seats near the back when a flight is full, and it makes sense and is understandable that is is going to be a no-status flyer on a very low revenue ticket than a frequent traveller on a higher fare. Some airlines still have long haul business class middle seats!
Old Nov 16, 19, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by LondonElite View Post
Some airlines still have long haul business class middle seats!
Including EK...
NoY likes this.
Old Nov 16, 19, 1:30 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Sounds like another expat who lost his job in Saudi a couple of years ago when MbS got hold of the reins...
I too was Gold for a number of years based on shuttling backwards and forwards from LHR to RUH.
Now Bronze and will be busted back to Blue in July at this rate...
Funnily enough I still fly in J a lot as I burn down the Avios mountain...I just can't afford to pay for flights to generate the tier points anymore...

Chris
Old Nov 16, 19, 2:48 pm

Programs: BAEC gold, M&M FQTV
Originally Posted by LondonElite View Post
...snip...Some airlines still have long haul business class middle seats!
Including BA.
Old Nov 16, 19, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC/IB
Originally Posted by Chris_G View Post
Sounds like another expat who lost his job in Saudi a couple of years ago when MbS got hold of the reins...
I too was Gold for a number of years based on shuttling backwards and forwards from LHR to RUH.
Now Bronze and will be busted back to Blue in July at this rate...
Funnily enough I still fly in J a lot as I burn down the Avios mountain...I just can't afford to pay for flights to generate the tier points anymore...

Chris
This Blue has no wish to rub salt into your Bronzey wound but is it not about time you changed your status in your profile?
TTmex likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: