Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Lounge Access - Premium Economy with a connection in J

Old Oct 15, 19, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways

Hi all,

I just booked a return flight from Glasgow to Newark this Christmas. Premium economy was pretty much the same price as economy so naturally I chose that. On my return, I have been ticketed EWR to LHR in Premium economy but my LHR to GLA connection is in business. This isn't the case on the outbound GLA to LHR sector as I'm in economy as expected, so it's a nice surprise!

I presume I will have lounge access in Heathrow on the return as a result, but will I be able to access it in Newark, despite only being ticketed in business on the connecting flight in Heathrow?

Thanks!
Old Oct 15, 19, 3:03 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by ld0595 View Post
Hi all,

I just booked a return flight from Glasgow to Newark this Christmas. Premium economy was pretty much the same price as economy so naturally I chose that. On my return, I have been ticketed EWR to LHR in Premium economy but my LHR to GLA connection is in business. This isn't the case on the outbound GLA to LHR sector as I'm in economy as expected, so it's a nice surprise!

I presume I will have lounge access in Heathrow on the return as a result, but will I be able to access it in Newark, despite only being ticketed in business on the connecting flight in Heathrow?

Thanks!
Premium Economy EWR-LHR and connecting to Business LHR-GLA means no lounge in EWR. And yes to the BA lounge in LHR T5.

Search this Thread