Club/First questions

Old Oct 19, 2019, 2:13 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Here’s the link to the A380 page:

BA Airbus A380: Which are the best seats? Master discussion thread
Old Oct 19, 2019, 6:00 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Vivalasvegas
out of interest when I logged in the other day I had a message that flagged up, offering me a special upgrade to 1st on the way out for £515ish which I didn’t bother with. I logged in today and there was no message but I looked for the upgrade link out of interest - £3,500 for the one leg! Curiosity nothing more as I wasn’t going to spend more.
The 515 would have been a POUG (Pro-active online upgrade) which is at a promotional price. They can come and go or never even appear at all. Sounds like this disappeared overnight and so when you went to the upgrade link, the 3500 you saw would be the change fees plus any new fare based on current rates for a ticket in F. Very rarely is this a good price.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 1:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA & Flying Club
Originally Posted by AlisonB84
thanks Alison that was great as I couldn’t find it. Now booked my seat upstairs:-)

Originally Posted by TTmex
The 515 would have been a POUG (Pro-active online upgrade) which is at a promotional price. They can come and go or never even appear at all. Sounds like this disappeared overnight and so when you went to the upgrade link, the 3500 you saw would be the change fees plus any new fare based on current rates for a ticket in F. Very rarely is this a good price.
Thanks, good to know. Bit of a BA novice so helpful.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.